Monday, October 4, 2010

10 Quotes, 2 Narrowed Down, 1 Final

1. "True Love Cast Out All Evil" - Roky Erickson
2. "The Moon May Be White" - Roky Erickson
3. "He is essentially a channel" - Piet Mondrian
4. "reality is opposed to the spiritual" - Piet Mondrian
5. "You're inhumane; I'm in touch with humanity" - Patrick Bateman from American Psycho
6. "I simply am not there" - Patrick Bateman
7. "In the end its all nice" - Sara Goldfarb from Requiem for A Dream
8. "I said we got a winner" - Tabby Tibbons from Requiem for A Dream
9. "No not a wizard, a hobbit." - Dwight Schrute
10. "Impossible to say, I can't see myself." - Dwight Schrute

Final 2 Quotes
"reality is opposed to the spiritual"
"I simply am not there"

Quote chosen by Kathy:
"reality is opposed to the spiritual"

No comments:

Post a Comment